1. Explanation of the Regulations
vBoxx may not automatically process the data with which you provide it. Privacy legislation is intended to protect the privacy of persons. This legislation restricts the permitted use of your personal data by others. Under this Act, vBoxx has the duty to its clients to:
- inform them of the way in which and the purpose for which data are processed by vBoxx;
- state who is allowed to inspect the data;
- request permission to process certain data.
vBoxx considers your privacy important. That is why vBoxx explains in these Regulations how it deals with your data, what the purpose is of its use, and for the processing of which data vBoxx must explicitly request your permission.
2. The personal data vBoxx uses and the purpose of such use
vBoxx (may possibly) process your data if you are or will become a client of vBoxx, if you visit the website, you are an employee of vBoxx, you register for newsletters from vBoxx or get in touch with us via the contact form. vBoxx collects your name, address, telephone number and email address, and in some cases your IP address. These data enable us to:
- finalise the contract clients conclude with vBoxx financially and administratively;
- comply with our obligations as an employer;
- provide our services;
- reach clients or interested parties if this is necessary;
- develop/further optimise our services;
- provide you with customised information (direct marketing).
vBoxx keeps IP addresses of clients or prospective clients who visit the website. These data enable us to:
- record which internet site/internet pages you visit;
- improve the functionality and contents of the website;
- keep track of the subjects or applications in which prospective clients are interested;
- ensure that you do not constantly receive the same information;
- improve the range of products.
Explanation of the placement of cookies
3. Provision of personal data to third parties
vBoxx does not provide any personal data to persons or businesses outside the vBoxx organisation, unless:
- this is required by a statutory provision;
- this is necessary to perform a contract that vBoxx has concluded with you;
- you have given permission to do so.
4. Obligations/secured access/confidentiality/retention period
- vBoxx processes your personal data only in accordance with the law. This means, among other things, that the data are processed only for the purpose for which they are obtained and in a proper/careful manner in accordance with the law and these Regulations.
- Your personal data can be inspected only by the staff of vBoxx, unless stipulated otherwise in these Regulations. All your personal data are protected by vBoxx against unauthorised access. The protection consists of:
- having a personal password for each employee to log in to the digital system;
- having two-factor authentication protection for our client/CRM systems;
- the staff of vBoxx have a duty of confidentiality with respect to all personal data provided to vBoxx;
- vBoxx has taken technical measures in accordance with the law to protect the system it uses against external data breaches;
- your personal data are not kept longer than necessary for proper administration. vBoxx uses a period of two years from the last purchase/order/invoice, after which the data are destroyed. The law may prescribe a different retention period. If this is the case, vBoxx will adhere to the prescribed statutory retention period.
5. Your rights as a person concerned
- right to information: the right to know which personal data of yours are processed and for what purpose;
- right of inspection: the right to inspect and obtain copies of those data as long as this does not violate someone else’s privacy;
- the right to correct, add to or delete data should this be necessary (right of correction and deletion). The right to request total or partial deletion of your data can be honoured only if the retention of the data is not of considerable importance to someone else and the data do not have to be retained pursuant to a statutory provision;
- the right of opposition: the right to oppose the processing of your data in certain cases.
If you want to exercise your rights, you can state this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request is rejected, the reason why will be explained to you. A reason can be that your file contains information that is or can be important for others. You will receive notice from vBoxx within one month from receipt of your request.
If you have a complaint about how your personal data are processed, you can also contact vBoxx and vBoxx will attempt to reach a solution together with you.
Do you have (other) comments/questions/suggestions or do you want to object to direct marketing by vBoxx? You can also contact us in writing for this.
vBoxx will of course also deal confidentially and carefully with personal data provided in this context.
Our current contact details can be found on the vBoxx website.
Privacy Regulations of vBoxx Version February 2018
2516 AC Den Haag
+31 (0)70 20 60 091